200 Hour Residential Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, India
Keral Ayurveda Yoga has been affiliated yoga school for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Kerala, India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA. Our 200 hour yoga teacher training program is enriched well organized with Hatha and Ashtanga yoga.
Our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is tailored to take the students practice from basic to advance level and gain the stability, stamina and depth knowledge in yoga to next level and the capability to share this most ancient system to the world.
The successful completion of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course will be honoured with RYT-200 designation with Yoga alliance USA and this certification of 200 hour TTC will be helpful to enrol for advance yoga courses like 300 hour yoga teacher training course. With the combination of 200 and 300 hour yoga teacher training course, one will be entitled with 500 hour yoga teacher and also named as Lead Yoga Teacher designation.
Keral Ayurveda Yoga 200 hour yoga teacher training course stands to support, train and teach yoga globally for the aspirants who want to know more about this divine and scientific proven system. We want to introduce yoga in everyone’s life and spread the awareness of yoga internationally to explore the potential and benefits of yoga. Come as a Student and Return as a Guru
We give full support for yoga and spiritual seeker to develop, practice and become a sadhaka (expert) in pranayama, meditation, different yoga styles, mudras and bhanda.
Our Yoga Teacher Training program will be the life transforming step towards a journey to advance in your yogic practice and yoga teaching profession. Each and every one of our yoga teacher training program will develop skills of the students with their own unique style of yoga teaching with confident and radiance to share this yoga knowledge very much as a helping hand in modern individual life and society.
If you are an interested yoga aspirant, we transform you with a great teaching skill on yoga with practical knowledge and you are in the right institution which gives high value, respect and discipline for Yoga alone. Our yoga students are across the globe who are very successfully in the yoga teaching profession and some of them are running excellent yoga institution and spreading this vast knowledge. Yoga Teacher Training course here is frame worked with great yogis, experienced yoga masters, and other professionals. Those who are serious in their yoga teaching career – Keral Ayurveda Yoga is there for you.
- Proper Asana Practice: Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Proper Breathing – Pranayama
- Meditation (static and dynamic) – Dhyana
- Proper relaxation – Savasana, Inner Gravity, and Outer gravity
- Proper Diet – Vegetarian
- Mind purification – Technique to cleansing your mind
- Different Yoga Styles
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Kriyas and Bandhas
- Karma Yoga, Raja Yoga, Kundalini Yoga
- Hatha Yoga, Bhakthi Yoga, Jnana Yoga
- Teaching of 7 Chakras and Purification
- Lecture on Pathanjali Yoga Sutra
- Satsang, Bhajans and Chanting
- Teaching Practice
- (Participants will teach each other under the guidance of a Guru / Yoga Master)
- Teaching by a Himalayan Yoga Master
- Teaching in Language: English, Malayalam, Tamil
Why does Keral Ayurveda Yoga stands for unique 200 – hour yoga teacher training course?
- Experience a combination of Western Science with Eastern Wisdom for the Modern Yogi
- Learn to teach asanas (postures) HATHA AND ASHTANGA Vinyasa yoga with ultimate balance between the physical and the spiritual
- Learn to teach modified versions of asanas (postures) with the help of props
- Discover relevant and in depth mechanics of human anatomical systems supported by a dynamic multi-media presentation, worksheets and practical demonstrations
- Learn a unique flow style of yoga, suitable for all levels; not just the physically fit and advanced
- Master completely safe, injury preventative teaching instructions
- Learn extremely precise and detailed teaching linguistics
- Learn how to create simple yet complex yoga flows to guide those with different needs and abilities
- Get ample opportunity for practicing teaching skills in front of live students and apply the skills learned in our teacher training in your practical with the help of an experienced, professional mentor.
- Learn to use different teaching methodologies and discover those that suit your personal style
- Discover the many facets of a yogic, holistic lifestyle
- Experience a non-performance, non-competition based approach
- Develop your own spiritual journey
- Our innovation in course curriculum keep us most competitive and recommended yoga teacher training and retreat school in India
World’s First 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India with High Quality Facilities at our Beach Resort with A/c Accommodation with Traditional Yoga Teacher Training Course. Learn 200 hour residential Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in India 2017 -2018 Affiliate Yoga Schools, Keral Ayurveda Yoga – RYS 200 & registered with Yoga Alliance, USA
Keral Ayurveda Yoga – 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala
Year TTC 2018 Booking – Availability
- 24th Jan to 17th Feb’ 2018 – Full
- 15th Feb to 10th March’ 2018 – Enroll
- 15th March to 9th April’ 2018 – Open
- 15th April to 9th May’ 2018 – Open
Beach Resort Star Accommodation and 24/7 Services:
- Single Double Bedroom Accommodation: $2750 Discount Price: $2350 – ENROLL NOW
- Twin Sharing: $1850 – Discount Price: $1450 – ENROLL NOW
- Private Double Bedroom $1400
- Twin Sharing Double Bedroom: $1100
Early Bird Discount Available SAVE $400 for each enrollment
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India – Aims & Objective
Our yoga teacher training course has been very well and fully packed to bring all students to familiarize with the yoga subject in depth. Whether, it is from the point of philosophy, history, sutras, mantras and practical aspects of asanas, pranayama, bandhas with anatomical approach. Students will undergo the subject training practically as well as theoretically. This helps all the teacher training students to bring out their real potential and strengthen physical, mental and intellectual capabilities. By following proper diet and yogic discipline, students will get an opportunity to purify their body, mind. The ultimate aim and objective of this course is to transform a common being to a yogi with very highly tailored yoga teacher training course by a well experienced and knowledgeable Himalayan masters.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India – Overview
- Yoga Teacher Training at Kerala is mostly blend with yogic tradition and scientific approach
- Yoga Teacher Training Course is for all levels of students from beginners, intermediate and advanced.
- All subjects are being taught by the experts who are well established and knowledgeable with vast experience in their specialized subject.
- Affordable cost – Yoga teacher training in India – for Home Stay and beach resort including food & A/c Accommodation (beach resort facilities – shared and private room with attached bath) Early Bird Discount Available
- Learn about the different traditions of yoga
- Internationally recognized yoga certification from Yoga Alliance USA
- 3 Complimentary Ayurveda Rejuvenation massages
- Daily 3 Times Ayurvedic vegetarian meals
- 24 nights’ A/c Accommodation & 24/7 Room Service
- Free Pick up and Drop to Trivandrum International Airport
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India – Daily Schedule
Keral Ayurveda Yoga has been internationally registered with Yoga Alliance USA. Keral Ayurveda Yoga’s teacher training course in India is 100% proven yoga program, which make you an excellent yoga teacher or instructor with confident enough to teach yoga students across the world. Additionally, you will be stronger to manage your physical and mental stress or tension on personal, professional, and social life.
– 06:00 am – Wake Up
– 06:10 am – Internal and External Cleansing (Yogic Cleansing)
– 06:30 am – Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha & Meditation
– 07:30 am – Asana Practise – Hatha Yoga Practice
– 09:00 am – Breakfast
– 10:30 am – Yoga Philosophy / Anatomy
– 11:30 am – Karma Yoga
– 01:00 pm – Lunch
– 02:00 pm – Rest/Self study
– 04:00 pm – Chanting and Mantra
– 05:00 pm – Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Asana
– 06:30 pm – Relaxation / Pranayama / Meditation
– 07:15 pm – Dinner
– 08:15 PM – Self Study
– 10:00 pm – Lights off
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus:
Asana Practice: Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Hatha Yoga Practice:
Teaching and practicing the classical Indian yoga. The session will help the students to understand the real age old Indian yoga asanas. These postures are authentic and not modified with any kind of styles or modern interference. The perfect understanding and stability to stay in a particular posture / asana for longer time.
– Depth learning and understanding of static Postures
– The benefits of posture and how it helps the internal system
– Connecting – Body, Mind, Intelligence, and Breath to reach the ultimate aim
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Practice:
Understanding & Mastering – Sun Salutation A & B
– Practice Vinyasa Asanas / postures in the flow
– Understanding the connection of breath, sight (Dristi), balance, alingment and flow from one posture to another till closing the session
– Increase the stamina, energy level and body flexibility
All students will be trained to practice Sun salutation A & B and Ashtanga yoga primary series.
Pranayama, Bandha and Meditation
Yoga is the science of right living
– Proper Breathing
– Proper Energy Balancing and improvising pranic circulation and Activating Chakras
– Advancing in Dhyana / Meditation
– Pranayama Techniques
– Shat Kriyas
Vipasana and Guided meditation
Train to bring up a Good Yoga Teacher with best way to plan and conduct classes, events and workshops.
Lesson Planning and How to prepare and teach a class? Design class hours / programs, How to prepare for workshops etc.
Philosophy – Lecture
Understanding the yogic philosophy and lead an ethical life. Share right knowledge to the right people. Pathanjali Yoga Sutra, the frameworks for integrating yoga into daily routine for a healthy and worthy life. Raja Yoga – teaching eight limbs of yoga and it essentially.
Yoga Sutras of Pathanjali – 196 Aphorisms and explaining them
Karma and Incarnations
Ethics of Life:
Four main branches of yoga are
– Karma Yoga – the path of action / selfless service
– Bhakti Yoga – the path of devotion or path of love
– Raja Yoga – the path of mind / scientific approach
– Jnana Yoga – the path of knowledge / philosophical approach
Ashtanga Yoga (Eight limbs of Yoga)
1. Yama: (Principles or moral code)
– Ahimsa – A principle of non-violence
– Satya – A principle of Truthfulness
– Asteya – A principle of non-stealing
– Brahmacharya – Continence / celibacy
– Aparigah – A principle of non-hoarding or non-possessiveness
2. Niyama: (Personal Disciplines)
– Saucha – Purity
– Santosh – Contentment
– Tapas – Endurance
– Swadhyaya – Self study
– Eshwara Pranidhan – Dedication / Commitment to God
To create good yoga teachers
The trainees will be split in groups of 5 members and each of them will be given multiple chances of teaching. We will observe their teaching styles, time, content etc., and at the end will be correcting their mistakes if any.
All students will learn the asanas sequence, initiate with relation, sun salutation, asanas and closing.
Pranayama, Bandhas also will be verified and they will give the opportunity to teach others and explain if the students have any doubts. Increase their confident levels and follows all teaching methodology.
Main Lecture in Anatomy & Physiology:
Teaching various body systems and its organs functionalities.
– Yogic Anatomy
• 7 Chakras and It Functions
• Three Bodies
• Five Koshas
– Physical Anatomy
• Cardio-vascular system
• Skeletal system
• Respiratory system
• Digestive system
• Muscular system
• Diet & Nutrition
Sound understanding of internal systems / organs and it function to connect yoga to align the illness or imbalance. Teaching of seven chakras and purification
• Satsang, Bhajans, and Chanting
• Teaching practice (participants will teach each other under the guidance of a Guru or yoga master)
Yoga Alliance USA Certifications in India – RYT 200
An organization with a purpose of delivering high quality yoga to the world. We bring yoga in every possibilities of human life and explore the values of this system. Our services are not limited to a particular sects of yoga.
We provide 200 yoga Teacher Training Course, yoga classes, yoga therapy, yoga retreat, yoga vacation, forest yoga, and spiritual practices. We start our locations in God’s own country and will spread across global reach.
Keral Ayurveda Yoga and Keral Ayurveda Yoga (Parent Organization) stands to support, train and teach yoga globally for the seekers who want to know more about this divine and scientific proven system. We would want to introduce yoga in everyone’s life and spread the awareness of yoga internationally to explore the potential and benefits of yoga.
We give complete support for yoga beginners and spiritual seeker to develop, practice and become a sadhaka (expert) in pranayama, meditation, hatha yoga, mudras and bhanda thru online and offline.
We promote yoga Teacher Training Course, yoga classes, yoga therapy, yoga vacation, and yoga retreat for all class of people.
World’s First 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course with High Quality Facilities at our Beach Resort with A/c Accommodation – A mind relaxing and pleasing ambiance for yogic practice and studies…
Keral Ayurveda Yoga has been internationally registered with Yoga Alliance – USA
“Keral Ayurveda Yoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance’s standards. Students who complete an approved training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs).” – Yoga Alliance USA
Excursions will be arranged
The course fee is not included with backwater boating, sightseeing and Kanyakumari visit. We shall arrange excursion on your weekly holiday at the time of your stay for yoga TTC. You will also be visiting the elephant rehabilitation center, lions park, and crocodile park, as well as nature friendly outer forest visits, such as the dam, mountains, and nearby hills. It will be an unforgettable 25 days TTC program at God’s Own Country – Kovalam, Trivandrum – Kerala.
This TTC will be held at a sliver of a coastal state in India’s deep south, Kerala. It is shaped by its layered landscape, which is almost 600 kilometers off the glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches, with a languid network of glistening backwaters, the spice, and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats. Just setting foot on this swathe of soul quenching and palm shaded green will slow your sub continental stride to a blessed-out amble. Kerala is a world away from the frenzy of elsewhere, as if India had passed through the looking glass and become an altogether more laid-back place.
All guests will be staying in single and double bedrooms that are fully air-conditioned, with TV, intercom, Wi-Fi connection, 24/7 Room services.
Places to visit:
Attukal Bhagavathy temple
Azhimala Siva temple
Ponmudi hill station
Veli tourist village
What’s not included
Additional stay and Ayurveda relaxation rejuvenation treatment
Cost for bicycle rental, sun bathing, and surfing
Consultation with Ayurveda Doctor
Outside food intake
Shopping or purchases
Transportation costs for additional excursions
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India – Ethical Guidelines / Code of Conduct / Rules
The ethical guidelines, code of conduct or rules are for the comfort, discipline and betterment of our unity in this 200 hour yoga TTC Program in Kerala, India
▪ We request all our students in TTC on first Inaugural day and last certificate distribution day to wear white dress.
▪ In yoga training session, all are requested to wear decent dress and any kind of indecent wearing will not be tolerated.
▪ Yoga TTC Student in India should maintain an atmosphere encouraging mutual respect, civil and congenial relationships and free from all forms of harassment and violence, where everyone can discuss their differences and exchange ideas openly, honestly and respectfully. Use respectful language without using vulgarity, insults, abusive language, and verbal threats, will make the Yoga TTC course a memorable event.
▪ Yoga TTC student’s behavior and attitude, both private and public while at the venue, should be respectful.
▪ Inappropriate Conduct during Yoga TTC Course in India -Student should avoid public displays of affection and public nudity. Celibacy should be kept during the Yoga course. -Students should not possess, use, or distribute alcoholic beverages or illegal or recreational drugs. -Any music played in your lodging should be played so as not to disturb others. Silence is to be maintained after 10:00 pm and before 09:00 am, with no talking or loud noises especially in the sleeping areas. Students should not make false statements about others with malice to cause harm, or publicly disclose another’s private information. Students should avoid entering into intimate relationships where an imbalance of power or influence, a conflict of interest, or other type of bias exists, for example between staff and guest, or between teacher and student.
▪ During Yoga TTC India, Smoking, alcohol, non-prescription drugs, eating meat, fish, eggs are to be avoided to maximize the effect of yoga ttc.
▪ Prior request to the manager is must to travel outside than our premises.
▪ Any kind of local relationship with outsiders will be against the Keral Ayurveda Yoga discipline; the course it fully focused to train and share the best knowledge of yoga to the student / aspirant / seeker.
▪ Unless otherwise specified, photography or video filming is not allowed in the venue during Yoga TTC in India at Keral Ayurveda Yoga, any times i.e. during Meditation, Satsang, Asana class, lectures, anywhere in the temple areas and during meals. This helps to maintain a tranquil and peaceful environment for all.
▪ For security reasons and to gain maximum benefit from yoga ttc in India, students are encouraged to remain in the same town venue throughout their stay. The program coordinator must agree beforehand all absences from the YTTC, particularly for night and weekend excursions. A ‘free day’ is incorporated into the weekly program for sightseeing or shopping outside the venue, which is Sunday and need to get prior permission from Manager School of Yoga Vihyda
▪ Attendance and participation in scheduled classes of yoga ttc are mandatory. If students expect to be absent from any scheduled event for whatever reason, notice must be submitted to the program coordinator. Many absences from scheduled classes may result in the student being dismissed from the course and asked to leave the course.
▪ Students leaving the yoga TTC course in India before completion are required to return all their teaching materials.
▪ Karma Yoga is an integral part of yoga ttc India. Karma Yoga is required for each student, every day. Karma Yoga is a practical approach to help eliminate egoistic and selfish tendencies in students.
Temple Guidelines: The purity of the temple areas is to be maintained, minimum of one hands, feet and face must be washed before entering the area. No unnecessary talk or noise in the temple area, which is regarded as a place of worship and meditation for all visitors.
▪ All transaction fees for yoga ttc course are the responsibility of the registrant, in case of Cancellation or drop out or any other reason, no fee will be refunded but is possible to adjust in next course within one-year period in case of emergency. So before joining course make sure that you will manage to join the course.
▪ Usually there will be no cancellation of a yoga TTC course by school management but Keral Ayurveda Yoga, reserve the right to cancel any course in case of emergency.
▪ Agreement by student: As a Course Participant of the Keral Ayurveda Yoga Organization, I (Student) do hereby agree to participate in all activities. I (Student) assume full responsibility for my personal property and myself and will endeavour to make a genuine effort towards my own self- improvement according to the teachings of Yoga. I (Student) understand that if I (Student) should break any of the rules I may be asked to leave. No refunds will be granted in any circumstance.
▪ I (Student) hereby confirm that I (Student) understand that the training program is of intense nature and will be challenging. The course is a full time commitment and does not allow any other activities. I (Student) declare that I have disclosed on this form all relevant details and by submitting these details to Keral Ayurveda Yoga, I (Student) take full responsibility for myself in attending the course.
▪ After the completion of the teacher training, is internationally valid and globally recognized. Our ▪ Indian Yoga Teacher Training School will award the Certificate for one month / 200 hours and recognized by Yoga Alliance USA.
Quality of Services:
At Keral Ayurveda Yoga, we have considered every aspect of your yoga experience and learning in our design, from your room, space and amenities. We offer spacious yoga on the roof top of our resort with an excellent beach view and nature friendly for yoga practice and provides three meals a day of Ayurvedic, Vegetarian and Indian Food. There are many spaces throughout the organization that provide a comfortable environment for resting.
Highly Recommended School: Yoga Teacher Training in India
You will blessed to learn most of the subject directly from Vaishnavanada Ji (JIJU K K), who has excellent knowledge in yoga teaching and training with vast experience from Himalaya. He teaches Asana,, Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy and more. He has trained more than 20 countries people across the world.
He has been selected one among the 40 member in India, 2016 by Divine Life Forest Academy – Himalaya for higher spiritual and yogic practice – he is a loving, caring and deep in spirituality.
Know Before You Go
Free Transfer from and to airport.
Mobile / communication information
There is Wi-Fi connection at the center. However, you are not recommended to utilize it as you are encouraged to get the full benefit of the program and you would want to avoid distraction or unwanted tension.
How to get there
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Trivandrum International Airport (TRV). Transfer from and to the airport is included. Keral Ayurveda Yoga will pick you up from Trivandrum airport with informing minimum of 3 days in advance.
Year 2018 Booking – Availability
- 15th Jan to 8th Feb’ 2018 – Full
- 15th Feb to 10th March’ 2018 – ENROLL NOW
- 15th March to 9th April’ 2018 – OPEN
- 15th April to 9th May’ 2018 – OPEN
Refund Policy / Booking conditions
Please carefully consider the time and resources required for this 200 hour yoga teacher training course before forwarding the application.
To secure your place, please pay an advance of USD $150 deposit upon booking. The remaining balance can be paid on or before the arrival date.
Once the advance deposit or full payment is made, the amount will be non-refundable in the event that you cancel or decide not to take our services under any circumstance or due to change in decision to shift to another place.
You will be provided to join with the next available TTC program.
We are not responsible or attributable to any kind of legal action by any of our guests / students / aspirants.
Kindly book our services only if you are agreeable with the above conditions.
Accepted currencies on location
United States Dollar, Euro and Indian Rupee