- Consultation with Ayurveda Doctor
- Customized Treatment for fortification and toxic removal.
- Learn 7 Chakra Cleansing / Purification
- Take Ayurveda Rejuvenation Massage
- Bike for rent
- Free time for local excursions and exploring
- Reading and Shoping
- Refreshments, fruit, and tea available
- Sun bath and Surfing
- Visit markets and local villages
- Visiting botanical garden
- Walk or cycle around the countryside
- Wellness Tips
Sativic or ayurvedic food will be served three times daily as meals throughout the program.
- Nature friendly outer forest visits – Dam, Mountains, Hills, etc.,
- Visitation to Elephant Rehabilitation Center, Lions Park and Crocodile Park
- Backwater boating and sightseeing
- Elephant Ride on availability
A sliver of a coastal state in India’s deep south, Kerala is shaped by its layered landscape, which is almost 600 kilometers of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches – a languid network of glistening backwaters, and the spice and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats. Just setting foot on this swathe of soul quenching, palm shaded green will slow your sub continental stride to a blissed-out amble. Kerala is a world away from the frenzy of elsewhere, as if India had passed through the looking glass and become an altogether more laid-back place.