Ayurveda & Yoga
Keral Ayurveda Yoga's Beauty Care Program is based on a 'fine blend of Ayurveda yoga theory'. In the land of their origin 'Keral Ayurveda Yoga', changed the way of living for thousands of people from different parts of the world and immensely benefited them.
- 1 day colon cleansing
- Oriented mix of Ayurveda yoga retreat
- Consultation and plus diagnosis by a chief physician
- Yoga practice and meditation with sun rise and set view
- Ayurveda treatment with rare medicinal herbs and preparations
- Meditation and special breathing exercise for expel toxins
- 6 nights of accommodation in air conditioned room
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Wireless internet
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
You will stay in a spacious air conditioned room with a sea view and palm view depending on the availability. Room service from restaurant is also available. Your room is also equipped with telephone intercom, and refrigerator. TV and Wi-Fi are available per request. Swimming pool and free usage of Wi-Fi in resort lobby are also available.
Ayurveda is the most ancient holistic and traditional Indian system of medicine. Yoga originated in India, dates back 5000 years. Yoga, to be one with the divine and science of self- realization. Ayurveda and yoga are deeply linked to each other. Ayurveda is the therapeutic side of yoga, while yoga is the spiritual division of Ayurveda. Both are based on many centuries of experience handed through generations.
This retreat promises to make you refreshed and pretty eclectic. Real beauty comes from within, which is why we offer this beauty care program. It affords you a range of treatments from the traditional, simpler procedures of herbal packs, herbal cream massages, beauty lepanams, herbal steam baths to more serious treatments like Abhyangam, Udwarthana, Navarakizhi, and Dharas. These last four procedures not only improve your underlying health but further improve your bodily appearance.
The more simple procedures - facial packs, lepanam, and facial massages make your complexion brighter, shiny, and healthy; they remove wrinkles, lift folds, and tone up the faces muscles.
Abhyangam is general body massage to remove stress, revitalize each cell of the body by improving the blood circulation and subtle energy (prana) flows. Udwartana will breakdown excessive fat, including cellulites, plus remove the bodys tendency to retain water and expel toxins. Navarakizhi will bring a royal look to your skin - illustrious, well-nourished, and rejuvenated. A fourth procedure involves dharas that are very effective in curing scalp and hair problems, cure skin disorders, plus make the skin healthy as well as beautiful. In fact, the Ayurvedic principles of holistic health, with yoga as an integral part of the program. This concept of holistic beauty care was unique and caught on worldwide.
Yoga terms of both health and beauty. The appeal of yoga lies in the fact that it helps both body and mind. Yoga not only works on all the muscle groups, but also increases vitality, tones the internal organs, stimulates the nerve centres, relieves stress and clears the mind. Although it is an ancient Indian discipline, it has also gained relevance as a means of attaining a well-balanced personality and delaying the visible signs of ageing.
The other important aspect of yoga is that it involves breath control and specifies the inhalation and exhalation of breath during the exercises. Thus, it helps oxygenation. It imparts a feeling of physical and mental exhilaration. This is so important for beauty because feeling good is an integral part of looking good.
Indeed, the benefits of yoga reflect as external beauty. For a flawless skin, shiny hair and a slim, graceful figure, make yoga a part of your daily life.
- 2 excursions
- 6 nights accommodation and 3 times of healthy vegetarian food
- 10 sessions of yoga class within these 7 days (including asana, meditation, pranayama (breath control) techniques, relaxation, techniques for cleansing body and mind, lectures etc.)
- 10 sessions of Ayurveda treatment within this 7 days (after consultation and plus diagnosis, doctor will suggest which suitable treatments should include)
- Basics of astrology consultation
- Consultation with Ayurveda doctor and yoga master.
- Airport transfer from and to Thiruvananthapuram International Airport (TRV)
- Pulse diagnosis from a doctor
How to get there
Trivandrum International Airport
Transfer from and to Thiruvananthapuram International Airport (TRV) is provided.
Airport: Trivandrum International Airport Airport transfer included: Trivandrum International Airport
No additional charges. You can request this in the next step.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 60 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.