Ayurveda Yoga Rejuvenation and Detoxification
We are more than welcoming you, to taste and feel the true and real blend of Ayurveda and yoga through rejuvenate and detoxified yourself. Keral Ayurveda Yoga's rejuvenation and detoxification program is based on a 'fine blend of Ayurveda and yoga theory'. In the land of their origin; 'Keral Ayurveda Yoga', had changed the way of living for thousands of people from different parts of the world and immensely benefited them. This retreat promises to make you refreshed and rejuvenated. The accumulation of toxins in your body can produce imbalance of bodily constitution. Our detoxification therapy is for purifying the whole body to attain proper balance of bodily constitution. By mixing yoga and Ayurveda procedures in a systematic order, all toxins in our body will be detached.
- 1 day colon cleansing
- Oriented mix of Ayurveda yoga retreat
- Consultation and plus diagnosis by a chief physician
- Yoga practice and meditation with sun rise and set view
- Ayurveda treatment with rare medicinal herbs and preparations
- Meditation and special breathing exercise for expel toxins
- 6 nights of accommodation in air conditioned room
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Wireless internet
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
You will stay in a spacious air conditioned room with a sea view and palm view depends on the availability. Room service from restaurant is also available. Your room is also being equipped with telephone intercom, tv and refrigerator. Wi-Fi available per request. Swimming pool and free usage of wifi in resort lobby is also available.
Ayurveda is the most ancient holistic and traditional Indian system of medicine. Yoga originated in India, dates back 5000 years. Yoga, to be one with the divine and science of self- realization. Ayurveda and yoga are deeply linked to each other. Ayurveda is the therapeutic side of yoga, while yoga is the spiritual division of Ayurveda. Both are based on many centuries of experience handed through generations.
Yoga refines the mind and body. So that Ayurveda medicines and treatment can easily reach their full potential. Proper breathing including pranayama, meditation, postures, relaxation, using techniques for cleansing mind are mainly use from the side of yoga.
Some of the treatment from the side of Ayurveda are:
dhara; a medicated oil flow on forehead
kizhi is boluses of leaf or herbal powder massage
nasyam is for nasal cleansing
karna-poornam for ear cleansing
kati vasthi for lower back cleansing and lubricate the pelvic region that helps more flexible during yoga session
All the treatments and procedures from both sides of Ayurveda and yoga will apply only according to the body condition. After yoga and Ayurveda procedures, if body requires, will give all days a herbal steam bath using rare medicinal herbs, from the fertile soil of tropical rain forest and some parts of mountains for make you more refresh and calm during your Ayurveda yoga retreat.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
Things to do (optional)
2 days outing
Enjoy shopping near mall
Read book from our library
Self-practice of yoga and meditation
Swimming; swimming pool with calm and green surrounding and beach
Use of in house and roof top restaurant in our resort
Spend time under the umbrella in beach
Walk and find interesting things
Yoga, Ayurveda , meditation
- 2 excursions
- 6 nights accommodation and 3 times of healthy vegetarian food
- 10 sessions of yoga class within these 7 days (including asana, meditation, pranayama (breath control) techniques, relaxation, techniques for cleansing body and mind, lectures etc.)
- 10 sessions of Ayurveda treatment within this 7 days (after consultation and plus diagnosis, doctor will suggest which suitable treatments should include)
- Basics of astrology consultation
- Consultation with Ayurveda doctor and yoga master.
- Pick up and drop from and to the nearest airport
- Pulse diagnosis from doctor
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.